MoneyControl will only use non-public information and personal data it collects by this Policy and all relevant regulations. The website and its owners have developed this Policy and technical system to provide online users with a simple, actual and safe access.
Should the Client declines to accept this Policy in full, they must stop using any MoneyControl services immediately.
1. Personal data collection
1.1. The Company collects personal data in several ways, including when you participate in an investigation with us by registering a request in the registry, or when You are using our website, submitting a job application, answers to the polls our partners or we conduct from time to time. We collect personal data directly from You where it is reasonable to do so. In other words, all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure you are aware of such actions.
1.2. Personal data types collected by MoneyControl:
- Contact Information (i.e. your name, postal or residence address, phone number);
- Necessary information to verify your identity (i.e. your passport number, birth certificate, D.O.B., driving licence number);
- Information required to open a trading account with us (i.e. your bank account details, debit/credit card number, information about anyone acting as your agent, financial consultant or broker and their powers);
- Information about whether you may participate in trading (i.e. your employment status, sphere of work, annual income and its source and whether you have taken part in trading before);
- Statistics about our website users, including users' IP-addresses and access times and dates;
- Information necessary for employment with us as a part of the hiring procedure.
2. Personal data usage and disclosure
2.1. We will use the information we may collect from you for:
- Your account opening and management;
- Consideration of your current needs;
- Supplying information or services, you may request;
- Customer care and product quality improvements;
- Provision of information on favourable opportunities which You may find useful.
2.2. Depending on a particular product or service and its confidential information restrictions, personal data may be disclosed to our service suppliers and specialist consultants, who hold a valid contract with us for the provision of administrative, financial, insurance, research or other services. This includes chartered brokers, credit institutions, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities either appointed by agreement or established by law.
2.3. Personal data may be disclosed to credit or information institutions, or to a private individual authorised by that private individual or under an existing contract. Should you decide you do not want to disclose your data, or for it to be collected or used, to us under any circumstances, please, inform us in writing. If such request is submitted, no MoneyControl services can be provided.
2.4. MoneyControl reserves the right to disclose any client personal data whenever doing so is deemed reasonable to enforce its enterprise strategy or to protect it or rights of others, property or provide for their security.
3. Cookies policy
If you open an account with MoneyControl, you must use our trading software, which enables us to trace cookies data related to your website access. Cookies are small files saved on the user's PC hard drive. They are stored for analysis of user interactions with our site. The aim is to give users custom experience while they are using the website.
MoneyControl and its partners are using cookies data and other technologies to ensure user experience remains comfortable, straightforward and personal. It is done by altering the website using user preferences and opt-ins in their browser. Notice, that some website pages and services may not function correctly should you decide to intervene in the cookies process in your browser, This is of particular importance when related to secure pages. Thus, the Company recommends enabling cookies specified by us.
4. Phone records and chat
MoneyControl may record phone conversations and chats between its employees and clients. Such records and their copies may be used for service quality improvement and any dispute resolution between the Client and the Company.
5. Websites of other companies
The website and email communications may contain links to the third-party sites. Although those sites may be connected with the Company, they have their independent privacy policies. MoneyControl cannot guarantee the safety of any external website content despite taking all reasonable steps to minimise such risk.
6. Access and modification of the user data we store
6.1 If at any time you wish to learn which identifying data we store about you, please, request this information using MoneyControl contact details on our website. The Company will provide you with this information within 60 days from your original request unless such provision may be contrary to the law.
6.2 If you wish to modify, correct or delete your data, please, contact MoneyControl using the same details as mentioned above, and we will take all necessary steps to do so provided there is no legal reason to store it further.
7. Contact us
7.1. If you have any questions or wish to submit a complaint related to the provisions mentioned above, or if you have any concerns related to our business practices or our website, please, let us know using any method below:
7.2. We will investigate your complaint and take all steps necessary to inform you of our decision within 60 days from submission.